2022 Brutus [Batch #7]
2022 Brutus [Batch #7] 5.2%
a bière de coupage-style blended spontaneous ale
A slow and natural transition, this year’s vintage is a blend of 75% appalachian spontaneous ale married with 25% fresh saison. Aged additionally on brewer-foraged dandelion flowers. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle. Conditioned naturally in the bottle with brettanomyces yeast.
A house favorite, batch #7 of Brutus was blended in the style of a biere de coupage and boasts depth, complexity and an appalachian funk thanks to the addition of some of our prized spontaneous barrel stock.
After a brief hiatus we are pleased to reintroduce our beloved Brutus with a refreshed design and a brand new, cutie pie 375ml green glass format.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia