‘22 Birthdaywine 14% 750ml $35
a double barrel-aged barleywine-style ale matured for 8 months in bourbon barrels and 8 months in sherry wine casks
Mashed with local barley malt along with a unique and complex blend of the world’s very finest caramel and crystal malts. Fermented with our preferred house ale yeast for a robust, layered and full bodied drinking experience. Aged first for 8 months in saturated bourbon barrels followed by 8 additional months in extra rich sherry wine casks.
For those who were able to snag our very first Birthdaywine blend for our 8th birthday celebration, y’all might know what’s in store for y’all with #9. With last years being discussed in craft beer and brewing end of year favorites, we are pleased more than ever to release a brand new barrel treatment for this year’s blend.
Dripping with sticky dried fruits, barrel depth, nutty nuances and complemented by swaths of vanilla, creme brulee and molasses cotton candy, Birthdaywine represents our path to turning 9 while simultaneously offering a glimpse of what’s to come. Happy Birthday to us and cheers to the folks who have been riding with us from the jump.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia