Alpha vs Beta Carotene
Local Carrot IPA
Mashed with local pilsner malt along with heaps of flaked oats and a touch of honey malt. Fermented clean and crisp with our preferred house ale yeast and aged on an uncanny amount of local carrots. Hopped intensely in the whirlpool and fermenter with citra and coconut-forward sabro hops. Inspired years ago while shredding fresh carrots for dinner and crushing our Hop Beard IPA. The unconventional flavor combination blew our minds and this root vegetable IPA was born.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia