Lox-inspired mixed-culture kvass beer aged on dill pollen, toasted sesame seeds and toasted poppy seeds
Here we have yet another dainty celebratory kvass-inspired beer in our ever-expanding bread-based beer catalog. Crafted in collaboration with our “bad seeded” bud, Rich Orris of Asheville, North Carolina. Mashed with heaps of his legendary everything bagels along with a blend of local barley, local wheat and smoked malt from our friends at Sugar Creek Malt Co. of Boone County, Indiana. Fermented with our mixed house cultures until bone dry. Aged additionally on a considerate blend of dill pollen, toasted sesame seeds and toasted poppy seeds. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle with brettanomyces yeast.
Sure, just reading the description could scare you away. We’d hope that by now, being the ones who have pioneered the kvass beer hybrid style, that you’d trust our ability to weave flavors together to ultimately create incredibly memorable and wildly flavorful little bread based bangers. Drink straight up. No need for schmear.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia