An unfiltered double india pale ale, double dry-hopped with citra, mosaic and huell melon and fermented with Ohio-grown paw paw fruit, aka the Indiana Banana aka the banango.
Mashed with a massive amount of local barley malt along with an ample helping of flaked oats and flaked wheat. Fermented with our modern IPA yeast for a luxurious full-bodied, yet dry, finish. Hopped and dry-hopped intensely with a tropical blend of citra, mosaic and huell melon. Injected into the fermenter with Ohio-grown paw paw fruit.
Originally brewed on our pub system, this DIPA quickly became a favorite and graduated to a larger batch. With the addition of our modern IPA yeast along with some updated hopping techniques, this unfiltered DIPA is a house favorite. Boasting one of North America’s only native tropical fruits, Banango! is a tropical fruit explosion.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia