Beets, Rhymes and Life
our local beet saison
Mashed with a rustic blend of local barley, wheat and rye malts along with a dash of flaked wheat. Fermented with our house saison yeast blend for subdued phenolics and our signature bone dry finish. Aged on a plethora of local dark red beets for an earthy profile and deep red color. Boasting a perfumy nose filled with citrus, fresh soil and an unmistakable bazooka bubblegummyness, this complex and unique saison is quite the rare treat.
One of the OG beers we created back in the day at our tiny Morganton brewery, Beets, Rhymes and Life came to be a defining beer for us. Back in 2015, Beets snagged a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival in the field beer category. Though we don’t make this beeted beauty as often as we once did, this creation will always be part of who we are as a brewery.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia