a double barrel-aged barleywine-style ale matured for 13 months in bourbon barrels and 7 months in blackberry wine barrels
Mashed with local barley malt along with a unique and complex blend of the world’s very finest caramel and crystal malts. Fermented with our preferred house ale yeast for a robust, layered and full bodied drinking experience. Aged first for 13 months in select Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels followed by 7 additional months in blackberry wine barrels which previously also held bourbon.
Having released two barleywine-style sticky boiz this past year, it should be clear to those lucky enough to have sampled them, that this is a style we are legit pouring our hearts into. Here with our final barleywine drop of the year and one that also helps celebrate 8 years and counting as a brewery. Dripping with sticky dried fruits and complemented by swaths of vanilla, creme brulee and molasses cotton candy, Birthdaywine represents our path to turning 8 while simultaneously offering a glimpse of what’s to come. Happy Birthday to us and cheers to the folks who have been riding with us from the jump.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia