a mixed-culture ale brewed with heritage corn
Quite possibly the ingredient that most defines who we are as a brewery, bloody butcher corn has been cultivated in Appalachia since the early 1800’s. Named for its deep red color that was said to resemble a butcher’s apron, we were one of the first breweries to seek out and incorporate this beautiful red dent corn. Thanks to generations-old seed savers and a newfound interest from farmers, chefs and brewers, bloody butcher is making its way back out of the field and into your glass.
After a brief hiatus, we proudly re-introduce this house-favorite offering in a brand new format. Now showcased in four 12oz brown bottles, all tucked into a beautifully designed carrier case, these hand held, single serving treats deserve a spot in your fridge.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia