Carolina Rhythm (available for pickup starting 2/20)
blended appalachian wild ale aged on Ohio paw paw fruit and local NC strawberries
Throughout our years of brewing and blending wild ales, the two fruits that have become synonymous with our mixed-culture program would have to be the native paw paw fruit and the strawberry. Used in creating two of our most delicious and sought after wild ale brands, it dawned on us to marry these two extraordinary fruits. From the hollers deep in the Ohio forests to the sun-soaked North Carolina fields, this unlikely fruit combination brings a fresh and funky addition to our Appalachian wild ale program. Thanks to incredibly fresh fruit and meticulous blending, we proudly present this brand new wild ale, showcasing two of our most favorite fruits.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia