Mixed-culture kvass beer mashed with wood-fired bread and aged additionally on raisins, dates, coriander and local turmeric.
A long overdue addition to our expansive kvass repertoire, we partnered up with the imaginative family of Chicken Bridge Bakery of rural Chatham Co., North Carolina. Mashed with wood-fired, locally sprouted wheat loaves along with local barley malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures and aged additionally on raisins, dates, coriander and fresh local turmeric from our friends at Lil’ Farm of Timberlake, North Carolina.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia