a blend of an 18 month double barrel-aged barleywine and an 18 month bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout
Featuring some extraordinarily special barrels, this hybrid style blends has become one of our very favorite styles. Having dreamt about a blend like this for quite sometime now, we are pleased and proud of the patience that has gone into this liquid.
With double barrel-aged barleywine representing the majority of the proportions, the sticky dark fruits shine through and are complimented by the tobacco and chocolate notes from the barrel-aged imperial stout.
The result is barleywine focused and reminds us of chocolate covered raisins, cured pipe tobacco, vanilla-soaked sherry and bourbon soaked figgy jam.
Though incredible all on their own, this is a perfect example of how blending can make the whole greater than the sum of its parts.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia