a west coast-style india pale ale brewed with heritage rice and dry-hopped with hand-selected mosaic, nelson sauvin, riwaka and el dorado
Brewed in collaboration with Firestone Walker, a real life west coast brewery. Motivated by the release of Frazzle Sass, a collaborative wild ale we conjured up with the one and only Jim Crooks and his marvelous team out in California. Wanting to contribute to the festivities with a west coast banger, we worked with Matt Brynildson, longtime head brewer at Firestone and someone we deeply admire in the brewing biz. Leaning on his expertise on all things hops, we conjured up this beautiful west coast crusher.
Mashed with a thoughtful blend of local barley and heaps of raw and regal local Carolina Gold rice, grown by our friends at Marsh Hen Mills of Edisto Island, South Carolina. Intensely hopped, utilizing some Firestone techniques, with a contemplative blend of hand-selected mosaic, nelson sauvin, riwaka and el dorado. Fermented with our prefered house “westy” yeast strain for maximum crushibility.
As parents, it’s certainly hard to choose favorites however this beer is currently at the top of our list. To put it simply, it slaps. With the body and crushability of a pilsner, complemented by a massive hop profile, the Cowboy Coast is where we want to be.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia