Cuvée de Fuzz
Cuvée de Fuzz 6.4% 750ml
A distinct blend of three different years of our beloved Funk Fuzz, this saturated wild ale showcases 2018, 2019 and 2021 vintages.
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley and local raw wheat. Boiled with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American-made oak foeders courtesy of our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak for 4-6 months of aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of our favorite varieties of locally grown peaches, courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina.
Fermented and aged on the peaches for 3-4 months and transferred back into barrels. Matured in the wine barrels for an additional 6 months. 12-15 months old at time of bottling. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
Generally speaking, that is the method for how we go about creating Funk Fuzz, one of our most favorite fruited wild ale offerings. A few years ago, we decided to hold back some Funk Fuzz stock for future blending projects. With no real plan for it, some of that stock sat and slumbered. As we realized we had set aside Funk Fuzz stock from a few different years, we knew we had to combine the summer saturation into one. For us, the liquid embodiment of summer, Cuvée de Fuzz is everything we want out of the summery south.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia