a double india pale ale fermented with local peaches and double dry-hopped with cashmere meridian, and hand-selected mosaic
Reimagined from a previous seasonal release known as Sun Prince, we decided to give this summer sizzler a little makeover. With the biggest change being the yeast, we wanted to showcase the skills we have obtained in our hazi boi IPA program.
Mashed with a massive amount of local barley malt along with an ample helping of flaked oats, flaked wheat and a pinch of raw wheat. Fermented with our preferred hazi IPA yeast for a luxuriously full-bodied mouthfeel. Injected into the fermenter with 1 ton of local, house-pitted peaches, sourced by our friends at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Hopped and dry-hopped intensely with a tropical blend of cashmere, meridian, and hand-selected mosaic. With a tropical fruit explosion from the hops and the local peaches, this is the expression of summer through the shades of a DIPA. Expect explosive notes of peach gummy rings, freshly peeled strawberry banana and a dry-hopped piña colada.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia