4 pack cans
Salted Brown Porter.
Mashed with southern select two-row barley from our good friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina along with a decidedly delicate blend of the finest caramel and chocolate malts. Fermented cool with our preferred house ale yeast for a touch of residual sweetness and a luxurious mouthfeel. Blended with heaps of sea salt for increased salinity and unparalleled quenchability. Brewed to comically celebrate Charles Darwin, the extraordinarily complex and contemplative father of evolution.
An offering from us that’s been around from the early days, we are pleased to present this cocoa crusher with a long overdue label glow up.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia