Don’t Be A Stranger
a peanut butter chocolate imperial stout conditioned on videri cocoa nibs and house-toasted peanuts
Mashed with local barley malt and along with a mind bending amount of caramel and chocolate specialty malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Aged on house-roasted Virginia peanuts along with cocoa nibs courtesy of our friends at Videri Chocolate Company of Raleigh, North Carolina. Finished with a dash of sea salt for unmatched decadence. A fancified liquid peanut butter cup in a glass, the natural oils from the house-roasted peanuts provides a layered thickness we think y’all will vibe with.
Reimagined from a beer we did last year called Leguminous Groundystout, this rich and textured treat was dreamed up by Areli, one of our awesome beertenders and we are thrilled to have been able to turn her concept into a ready for consumption reality.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia