an unfiltered double india pale ale fermented with local strawberries and dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian
Mashed with local barley along with heaps of flaked oats, and flaked and raw wheat. Fermented with our preferred hazy yeast strain for a full bodied mouthfeel. Injected into the fermenter with a half ton of local strawberries courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Intensely dry-hopped with belma, huell melon and meridian.
Formerly known as Stingray Shuffle, we reimagined this fruit-forward seasonal with our new hazy IPA techniques in mind. This uniquely fruity and slightly hazy DIPA boasts a massive tropical fruit aroma, reminiscent of strawberry ice cream and trix berries.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia