Kölsch-style lagerbier brewed with local elderflower and fresh lemon zest.
An ongoing annual collaboration with our rambunctious homies of Arizona Wilderness of Gilbert, Arizona. Mashed with a thoughtful blend of local barley and local wheat malt. Steeped on heaps of locally foraged elderflowers. Fermented cool with our preferred house lager yeast strain. Conditioned cold for many weeks until crisp and crushable. Aged additionally on fresh, hand zested lemons and additional elderflower. Inspired by St. Germain Liqueur and crushable summertime lagerbiers, we share a unique agricultural kinship with the folks at AZ Wilderness and are damn pleased to offer up this seasonal crusher.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia