an imperial stout conditioned in bourbon barrels for 48 months and aged additionally on sump coffee
Brewed with water from our wells and 54% local ingredients
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, superbly saturated bourbon barrels and aged for a very, very long time. Once removed from the barrel, we added wonderfully complex coffee from the fine folks at Sump Coffee of St. Louis, Missouri.
A long long time ago, in the year of 2019, we had our ultra homies from Perennial Artisan Ales at our farm in Nebo to help guide us in the dark ways of imperial stout brewing. After blending most of what we brewed and aged into other projects through the years, we tucked a few barrels in the way back part of our cellar, and legit forgot about them. After some spring cleaning, we resurrected these hidden beauties and hollered at the co-creators to make more magic happen.
Inspired by a beer Perennial makes called Sump, we took this bourbon-soaked stouty base and grabbed some fresh roasted coffee from the folks at Sump. Boasting huge swathy notes of drinking chocolate, vanilla-soaked charred wood, toffee chewables and fruit-forward roasted coffee.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia