Double Barrel-Aged Decoy (Pistachio & Vanilla)
Double Barrel-Aged Decoy (Pistachio & Vanilla) 15% 2 bottle limit
a double bourbon barrel-aged double-mashed imperial stout conditioned on house-toasted pistachios and vanilla
Mashed with a rich base of local barley malts and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet and hand-selected buffalo trace bourbon barrels, where this beer conditioned for 24 months. Transferred yet again into freshly dumped Heaven Hill barrels for an additional 18 months of conditioning. Yeah kids, that’s 42 months.
Once transferred out of the barrel, we loaded this stouty stout up with heaps of house-toasted pistachios and finished it off with some of the finest vanilla we could get our hands on. Inspired by a recent obsession with pistachios, this unlikely combination will leave you wondering why you haven’t been indulging in bourbon-soaked, chocolate covered pistachios your whole adult life.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia