Double Hop Beard
our forever west coast-style double india pale ale dry-hopped with hand-selected amarillo, citra, mosaic and simcoe
Mashed with local barley from our friends at Carolina Malt House along with a dash of dextrin malt and a pinch of flaked oats. Fermented with our preferred clean house ipa yeast strain. Hopped intensely with hand-selected amarillo, citra, mosaic and simcoe. Fermented completely for a decidedly dry finish and cold conditioned for beautifully brilliant clarity.
We spent the majority of the lockdown that was 2020 analyzing different parts of our beer program. With more time at the brewery than ever before, we went to work on enhancing and enriching some of our favorite styles of beer. The bigger and badder version of our flagship IPA, the increased abv provides the perfect vehicle for hoppy saturation.
Now with an addition of one of our very favorite hops along with a long-overdue label makeover, we’ve never been more proud of our double west coasty that we’ve been knocking back for over 8 years.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia