a mixed-culture table beer.
Mashed with local barley, wheat and rye courtesy of Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our big beautiful oak foeders, impeccably crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Blended with an additional saison fermented exclusively with brettanomyces claussenii yeast and fermented inside the bottle and kegs with the same yeast.
This delicate mixed-culture saison is exactly the beer we’d like to crush errday. Boasting a complex body and a bone dry finish, errday offers a beautiful minerality and soft acidity that dances on the tongue. With aromas of tropical fruit, hay and barnyard funk, this little beer is truly the perfect errday drinkin’, mixed-culture crusher.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia