a german-style helles lager.
Brewed in collaboration with our bicycle shredding and lager loving homies at Halfway Crooks Beer of Atlanta, Georgia. Mashed only with “helles” malt from our friends at Epiphany Craft Malt of Durham, North Carolina. Hopped exclusively with traditional and noble-y hops grown by seitzfarm in Bavaria. Fermented cool with our preferred house yeast strain and lagered cold for an uncompromisingly crisp crushability.
This is something that, quite frankly, nobody asked for but at the same time, what everyone really needs. This dainty, complex and harmonious helles lager serves as a constant reminder of how beautiful and nuanced beer is and should always be.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia