Fruit Bat Disco
a fruit beer fermented with local strawberries
Mashed with local barley courtesy of our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina along with an ample helping of flaked oats. Fermented with our clean and crisp house saison yeast blend. Injected into the fermenter with a half ton of local strawberries courtesy of Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Fully attenuated for a super maxxed out crushable dry finish, this little local fruit banger drinks like a dry rose wine. Bursting with fresh and fragrant strawberries in the aroma and flavor, our unique process allows us to work with local fruit at the peak of its ripeness. While other breweries pump aseptic fruit purees into their fruit beers, we work with real local fruit to bring you beverages that are indicative of the fragile seasonality that we all look forward to each year. Get after this one y’all, this is all we are making for the season. Fresh to death because it tastes the best.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia