Funk Fuzz [batch #6] 2022 6.4%
an appalachian wild ale fermented with local peaches
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley and local raw wheat. Boiled with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American-made oak foeders courtesy of our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak for 4-6 months of aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of our favorite varieties of locally grown peaches, courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina.
Fermented and aged on the peaches for 3-4 months and transferred back into barrels. Matured in the wine barrels for an additional 6 months. 12-15 months old at time of bottling. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
The absurd level of peaches, paired with an extra long maturation time allowed 2022 Funk Fuzz to boast an intense peachy fruit explosion. Boasting one of the most saturated peach profiles we’ve ever tasted, this blend might be our favorite to date. Having skipped the last few years due to peach harvest issues, we are delighted to have this favorite offering back in our portfolio.
>Pickup begins during taproom hours on Friday (3/18) Please check our taproom hours before selecting your pickup time online!
>Pre-purchased bottles will be held up to one week after initial purchase date.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia