Gin BA Rhythm Rug
Appalachian wild ale fermented on local strawberries and finished in gin barrels
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley malt and cereal mashed with local raw wheat. Boiled extensively with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful 40Bbl foeders, meticulously crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak barrels for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of whole, fresh, local strawberries courtesy as always of the incredible farmers at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Fermented and aged on the strawberries for 3 months. Once off of the fruit, Rhythm Rug was racked into Tom Cat gin barrels for further maturation. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
A few years back, we slumbered some Rhythm Rug inside of gin barrels for a draught-only taproom treat. Thrilled by the results, we decided to offer this spirit-aged version of our beloved Rhythm Rug in bottles for the very first time.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia