Ginger Sparkling Water
After we realized how many cans of Waterloo our team was crushing each day, we decided to take our sparkling water security into our own hands. With two wells at a combined depth of nearly 1,000 that gives us all of our brewing water, we knew that with our own unique source of Appalachian well water, that we could offer a water with superior taste and a true sense of place.
Always flavored with real, whole, fresh and actual ingredients, our newest offering was aged on local ginger root and leaves, grown by our friends at Rayburn Farms. Quench away!
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia