a pecan-smoked Polish-style wheat beer.
Brewed in collaboration with the fine folks and grodz specialists at Live Oak Brewing of Austin, Texas. Mashed with 100% custom pecan-smoked local wheat from our friends at Riverbend Malt House. Fermented cool with our preferred lager strain. Cold conditioned until crisp and crushable. Blended with sea salt at the time of packaging for increased quenchability. A once nearly extinct style of beer, the Grodziskie or Gratzer is traditionally brewed with 100% oak-smoked wheat. We added our North Carolina flair to it with the incorporation of the custom pecan-smoked wheat. Light, crisp, smokey and crushable, this beer is a brewers delight.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia