Iced mocha-style coffee beer aged on toasted oats, Videri cocoa nibs and Counter Culture hologram coffee.
Brewed in collaboration with Counter Culture Coffee of Durham, North Carolina.
Mashed with local barley malt and along with a mind bending amount of caramel and chocolate specialty malts. Along with toasted oats, Holla’gram was aged on an intense amount of cocoa nibs from Videri Chocolate Factory of Raleigh, North Carolina and decadent hologram coffee from Counter Culture Coffee of Durham, North Carolina.
From a technical brewing standpoint, this has proven to be one of our most challenging and rewarding beer projects. The original concept for this beer was to make an adult version of a delicious and decadent iced-mocha that you would find from your very favorite local cafe. This little 2.8% thiccccc stout is a desert laden achievement which wouldn’t have been possible without our friends at Counter Culture Coffee. Drink this rich little treat straight up, or on ice with a dash of oat milk. Enjoy.
Oh and for the first time ever, we are serving this savory little treat on nitro across all of our locations and select accounts!
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia