A praline pecan-inspired bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout.
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels and aged for 15 months. Transferred out of the barrels and aged on house-made praline pecans.
Conceived in collaboration with our friends of Honeysuckle Gelato, our upstairs neighbors at Optimist Hall in Charlotte, North Carolina. Inspired by one of their beloved seasonal favorites, the decadent flavors of the bourbon-aged imperial stout pairs perfectly with the sweet, salty and nutty flavors from the house-made praline pecans.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia