Dry Irish Stout
Mashed with local barley malts from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina along with the world’s finest chocolate and roasted barley. Fermented clean and crisp with our preferred house ale yeast for a decidedly dry and roasty finish.
As one of the first beers we created nearly five years ago, this dry stout won a gold medal at the Great American Beer Festival in 2014. A true delight for dark beer drinkers, this luxuriously crisp stout pairs perfectly with rack of lamb, roasted potatoes, bubble and squeak and St. Paddy’s celebrations.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia