An unfiltered double india pale ale dry-hopped with citra, rakau and zamba.
Jeremy’s Changed. Or maybe we’ve changed? I think we can agree that we’ve all changed a little, and also continue to do so. Change can certainly be beautiful and we think the latest offering in this new hazi boi series is a perfect example of a glorious change in our brewing style. We’ve spent a lot of time learning from some of the best who do it, and we think it shows.
Mashed with a mindful blend of local pilsner malt, flak, malted oats, malted wheat and a touch of raw wheat along with Appalachian water from our wells. Fermented with a new house favorite low flocc yeast strain for a turbid appearance and luxurious mouthfeel. Hopped intensely with a bursting tropical and citrus-forward blend of our hand-selected citra, complimented by rakau and zamba.
Jeremy has definitely changed but then again, so have we. But one sip of this double hopped juice bomb and we are sure you’ll be glad we did.
Perhaps the most beautiful locks in the brewing biz, we never thought his righteous pigtail braids would be with us forever. Just like the immortal jellyfish, Jeremy too, must change.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia