Lake James Life
Appalachian Adjunct Lager with Heritage Corn
Mashed with local two row barley courtesy of Riverbend Malt House and raw heritage corn. The varieties of corn may change batch to batch and are based on what we are able to source locally. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain until bone dry and lagered cold until crisp and crushable.
The bigger and bolder version of Lake James Lite, this lager is our nod to an early American lager brewing tradition. Where macro beer producers would add rice or corn to cheapen their lagers, we employ beautifully grown, hard-to-find varieties to create a distinctly Appalachian Lager.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia