Lake James Lite
Appalachian adjunct lager brewed with local barley and local heritage corn
Mashed with local two row barley courtesy of Riverbend Malt House and a blend of three distinct varieties of heritage corn, grown only 2 miles down the road from our farmhouse brewery. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain until bone dry. Lagered extensively until crisp and crushable.
This lager is our nod to an American tradition. We use the finest, locally grown, two row barley along with heritage corn varieties, milled in house, to create a distinctly Appalachian Lager. Where macro beer producers would add rice or corn to cheapen their lagers, we are adding beautifully grown, hard-to-find varieties to enhance these unique lagers.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia