Lake James Rind
Appalachian adjunct lager brewed with heritage corn, local watermelon, fresh lime and tajin.
Mashed with local two row barley and a blend of three distinct varieties of heritage corn, grown only 2 miles down the road from our farmhouse brewery. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain until bone dry. Lagered extensively until crisp and crushable. What began as a special end-of-summer treat, Lake James Rind has become a mainstay in our summertime series that pays homage to our favorite lake. We add tons of fresh, house-processed, local watermelon, directly into fermentation. Followed by fresh lime and a dash of tajin, this humidity crushing, thirst quenching beach lager is perfect for your backyard pool or the shores of Lake James.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia