Little Guatemala Chocolate Bar
A 70% dark bean-to-bar chocolate made from Guatemalan cacao and organic cane sugar.
Made by Little Guatemala of Morganton, North Carolina. Serving as a cultural hub for the bustling Guatemalan community in Morganton, Little Guatemala is an incredibly ambitious and inspiring project which centers around roasting coffee and producing chocolate. Additionally, in the near future, Little Guatemala will feature a community center and indoor soccer complex.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia