a low-calorie india pale ale dry-hopped with mosaic, strata and sabro
Brewed with water from our wells and 82% local ingredients
Mashed with local pilsner malt along with a touch of local vienna and a helping of flaked oats. Fermented with our preferred west-coasty yeast strain, achieving soft fruity aromatic and a brilliantly brite bevvy. Delicately and deliberately hopped with a tropical-forward blend of mosaic, sabro and strata.
In order to achieve maximum low-calorie crushability, we utilized a glucoamylase enzyme. Described by Jeremy Inzer, our head of brewing operations, “after the normal mashing process happens, the enzymes break down any dextrins that were left over into super simple sugars so that going into the FV, there are no dextrins and only simple sugars for the yeast to rip through.”
Listen, we aren’t the calorie police. If you’re the type to sip sticky stouts ‘til the cows come home, that’s simply your business. BUT, we are here to let you know that we’ve come up with a pretty gnarly option for those of y’all a bit more calorie conscious.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia