Madeira BA Rhythm Rug
Madeira BA Rhythm Rug 6.8% 500ml $22
Appalachian wild ale fermented with fresh and local strawberries and finished in Madeira wine casks
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley malt and cereal mashed with local raw wheat. Boiled extensively with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful 40Bbl foeders, meticulously crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak barrels for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of whole, fresh, local strawberries courtesy as always of the incredible farmers at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Fermented and aged on the strawberries for 3 months. From there, Rhythm Rug was racked into a bottling tank for packaging. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
From here, as in years past, we like to think about fun ingredients or barrel treatments in order to break off some of the original blend and create something extra unique. For our 2022 release and 9th birthday celebration, we were able to get our hands on some extra unique Madeira wine casks. Similar to port in structure and flavor, Madeira is a volcanic island off of the coast of Portugal. Boasting subtle notes of the salty sea, burnt sugar and dried fruits, this barrel treatment on one of our forever offerings is the perfect birthday treat.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia