a traditional springtime lagerbier.
Mashed with local pilsner malt along with a pinch of local Vienna and Munich malts. Moderately hopped with some of our favorite old world noble varieties. Fermented cool with our preferred house lager yeast and conditioned cold for nearly four additional weeks until remarkably smooth and crushingly crisp.
With suggestions of honey and lightly toasted bread, this beautifully golden lagerbier is the perfect way to celebrate the ushering of Spring.
Employing some incredibly technical brewing skills, Maibock went through a decoction step during the mash.. An old world practice, the process involves removing a portion of the main mash and bringing it up to a boil. Going through a series of steps, this process is said to provide a depth to the finished beer, not possible otherwise. In addition, a technique known as spunding, we closed off Maibock during fermentation in order to capture all of the CO2 being expelled and instead, trapping it into solution. The result yields an unparalleled crisp lager beer with tiny dancing bubbles which form a frothy rocky head.
Total production time of 6 weeks.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia