a west coast-style india pale ale fermented with maple syrup and aged on maple bark
Mashed with local two row pilsner malt along with an absurd amount of dextrin malt and flaked oats for a luxuriously complex body. Hopped intensely with a unique and meaningful blend of Azacca, citra and simcoe. Blended with a touch of Vermont maple syrup and aged additionally on locally foraged and house toasted maple bark. Reimagined from a beer created years ago on our original “pub” system, the marriage of maple with intensely aromatic hops is a wonderful woodland treat.
Named after the famed gravel cycle loop which meanders through and around the rugged Wilson’s Creek Wilderness area. With over 3,500ft of elevation gain packed into this shredder, this Appalachian forest-inspired IPA is exactly what you’ll want for your post ride crusher.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia