Appalachian Wild Ale brewed with local barley from Riverbend Malt House and cereal mashed local raw wheat. Boiled with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our large wooden oak tanks. Transferred into oak for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of a meticulous blend of whole Michigan-grown montmorency and balaton cherries. Fermented and aged on the whole cherries for 2 months. Racked off the cherries and transferred back into oak for further maturation. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
Perhaps the perfect fruit to marry with barrel-aged sour beer, we look forward to this blend year after year. Bursting with jam and complemented by assertive acidity, blend 6 of this mainstay wild ale always keeps us coming back for more.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia