Pilsner-Style Lager Beer
Mashed with two-row pilsner malt from our friends at Carolina Malt House of Salisbury, North Carolina along with a dash of biscuit malt from our friends at Epiphany Craft Malt House of Durham, North Carolina. Delicately hopped with saaz and tettnang for a bright floral aroma. Fermented cool with a newly selected lager yeast strain for a decidedly dry, crisp and snappy finish. Conditioned cold for 6 additional weeks prior to fermentation for a total production time of 8 weeks.
Paying homage to the history of the farmhouse pastures we now call home, Nebo Pilsner helps to immortalize Whippoorwill Farm. As a working dairy farm in the early 1900’s, they, as many dairies did, turned to crafting and selling ice cream as a monetary necessity and very important added-value product. The illustration on this can reflects on those early Nebo dairy-blazers while simultaneously referencing how we as brewers, prefer to have our pilsners poured.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia