O ’ ZAPFT ‘ IS
4 pack cans
a strong ale blended with 75% märzen lagerbier and 25% bourbon barrel-aged barleywine
Mashed with a local barley malt along with a distinct blend of toast, biscuit and caramel malts for a beautiful deep copper color. Fermented cool in stainless with our preferred house lager yeast for a decidedly dry finish. Lagered extensively in stainless steel and then moved into freshly dumped bourbon barrels for further maturation. Boasting an intense sweet bourbon aroma that follows into the the first sip, this interpretation of a Vienna lager beer is not for the weak. This offering is filled with whisky yet drinks incredibly smooth for it’s very high alcohol content. Imbibe cautiously and celebrate carefully. Prost!
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia