a west coast-style pilsner dry-hopped with citra, mosaic and talus
Named after our dear artist’s favorite surf spot in San Clemente, California and ultimately inspired by a beer named Timbo, made by our good friends at Highland Park Brewery of Los Angeles, California.
Mashed with local pilsner malt along with a considerable amount of dextrin malt for increased mouthfeel and foam stability. Hopped with moderate intensity with citra, mosaic and talus and dry-hopped with a blend of the same.
A truly unique beer at the time, we first had Timbo a few years back at the Firestone Walker Invitational and were immediately smitten. Falling somewhere in between an India pale lager, a hoppy pilsner and a west coast IPA, we immediately loved the nomenclature but most of all, the crushing crushability of this crispy dried out crusher. Boasting intense tropical aromatics from some choice hops, we don’t really care what you call it, we just ask that you summon your inner gnar while surfing the ocean waves in California or surfing the channels on your couch.
You do you.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia