a double india pale ale double dry-hopped with citra and el dorado.Mashed with a massive amount of local barley malt along with an ample helping of flaked oats. Fermented with our preferred house IPA yeast for a dry yet full-bodied finish. Hopped and dry-hopped intensely with a tropically bursting blend of citra and el dorado.
Brewed specifically for the opening of our tasting room location in historic Optimist Hall in Charlotte, North Carolina, the imagery on the can reflects the past of the building we now call home. Originally one of the largest textile mills in the Southeast focusing on gingham fabric, it also had a large focus as a hosiery mill, which we have featured for this illustration.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia