a mixed-culture gose beer fermented with local peaches and aged on local lemon basil and sea salt
Mashed with a distinct blend of local barley malt and local wheat malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American made oak foeders by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St Louis, Missouri. Transferred out of and aged additionally in wine barrels. Pulled out of the barrel and transferred onto fresh peaches courtesy of Barbee Farm of Concord, NC. Aged additionally on fresh and local lemon basil and finally blended with sea salt. Conditioned naturally inside the bottles and kegs.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia