Periodic Motion [Port & Burbon]
a double barrel-aged barleywine style ale blended from port casks and bourbon barrels
Mashed with local barley malt along with a unique and complex blend of the world’s very finest caramel and crystal malts. Fermented with our preferred house ale yeast for a robust, layered and full bodied drinking experience. Aged for over one year in select bourbon barrels, adding much complexity to this already strong and stunning barleywine base. Blended with the same
sticky base that slumbered in port barrels for over a year.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia