Periodic Motion (Vanilla)
a barleywine-style ale aged in drippy bourbon barrels and finished on vanilla
Mashed with local barley malt along with a unique and complex blend of the world’s very finest caramel and crystal malts. Fermented with our preferred house ale yeast for a robust, layered and full bodied drinking experience. Aged for over one year in select Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels, adding much complexity to this already strong and stunning barleywine base.
A style that is rather new to us here at Fonta Flora Brewery, we have poured a lot of time and effort into making this barrel-aged barleywine. Dripping with sticky dried fruits and complemented by swaths of vanilla and caramel, this beer represents who we have become as a brewery and are incredibly proud of the work that has gone into this beer.
By adding incredibly rich and silky vanilla to this stunning base beer, the added layers coat everything with swaths of stickiness. Perhaps even more complex than the OG Periodic Motion, we continue to be enamored by this part of our brewing program.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia