a coniferous india pale ale.
Mashed with local two-row pilsner malt along with a myriad of honey and biscuit malts for a full bodied mouthfeel with a deep golden appearance. Hopped intensely with amarillo along with pine-forward chinook and idaho 7. Double “pine-backed” on heaps of eastern white pine needles, foraged on the land of our appalachian farmhouse brewery. Fermented clean and crisp with our preferred ale yeast for a resinous mouthfeel and a decidedly dry finish. Incredibly aromatic with deep notes of pine (you know, from the actual pine tree that we added to this beer) Pine Zips ability to invoke a season is unlike anything we’ve experienced before. Please help us in making Pine Zips the official IPA of winter.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia