Appalachian Wild Ale with Ohio paw paw fruit and local NC peaches. Originally presented as blend #3 in our 2017 AWAS bottle society, we loved the blend so much that we decided to make it part of our official portfolio. Now the second batch ever made of this blend, the distinct marriage of local peaches and Ohio-grown paw paw fruit combine to create a tropical fruit explosion. Conditioned naturally in the keg and bottle.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia